Why Choose Barn-Tec to build your custom horse pole barn or building?
Barn-Tec, Incorporated has been making custom pole barns and stalls in the El Paso, Teller, Elbert and Douglas Counties of Colorado since 1987 and has been in the construction field for over 35 years.
We love horses and have had horses on our property for over 30 years. So we know exactly what they can get into!
Some of the features that set us apart from our competition in the horse barn industry are:
- Post and Frame Stud wall Construction
- Engineered Trusses
- TGI Floor Systems and Rafters
- CCA Treated Lumber at all soil contact
- 29 Gauge Steel Roof in a variety of colors
- Choice of Stone, Stucco or any available siding on the market today
- Stall Systems include:
- Steel Grills on Stall Fronts
- Stall Dividers
- Stall Sliders and Steel Dutch Doors
- Built to withstand Colorado Wind and Snow Loads
- Interior and Exterior Finishes are available
- Our Buildings are designed for easy care and management of your horses
Call for your Free Estimate Today!
Barn-Tec custom buildings are built and finished like a well-built custom home!
Typical Barn Wall
Barn-Tec’s Barn Wall